It looks like someone forgot to eat breakfast before sitting down in front of Rhino. At least throw in one of those SeaSk8 bacon strips guys!
Grindline took all of the feedback they gathered from the last meeting, and came up with these delicious new renderings. Our folks at Parks tell us that these have been vetted through the initial layer of review with the Parks internal design folks, and may only need minor revisions. Possible problems include the cantilevered slabs (safety), and some minor grading issues.
Features/changes of note include:
- the deathbox/gap theme
- the removal of the cool mini-ramp feature to the West of the bowl section
- the bowl being split into two
- the missing brick-stamped transition wall around the tree
- the apparent solution to the “which way to bend the kidney” problem
- the return of the Bainbridge shallow end (minus the pool block)
The SPAC meeting this Monday will serve as a de-facto feedback session on this new iteration of the design. Feel free to show up to the meeting and provide your input directly, or post it here in the comments section and I will deliver it for you.